White Clover was purchased in November 1905 by Henry John Fassbender. This is his story.
The White Clover Dairy Timeline
The White Clover Dairy Category allows you to scroll through the posts.
OR Follow the links below to read the posts by date, title, or subject matter.
- In the Beginning…The Fassbenders, the Cheese, and Wisconsin
- The Early Years. The Fassbenders, the Cheese, and Wisconsin
- Hubert and Henry. The Fassbenders, the Cheese, and Wisconsin
- The Largest Cheese in the World! – 1911
- The Ice House is Ready! – 1913. Harvesting ice for the Ice House. [8 February 2013, The Aroma of Bread post]
- Auto Theft – 1937. Henry Fassbenders automobile is stolen from its parking space at St. Elizabeth Hospital, Appleton, Wisconsin.
- The 4th of July is for Celebrations – 1948. 4th of July in Dundas, Wisconsin. [2 July 2012, The Aroma of Bread post]
- A Trip to Hollandtown – 1950. The 1950 U.S. Federal Census.
- Rainy Day Easter Egg Hunts – 1984. Easter Egg hunts inside White Clover Dairy [20 April 2014, The Aroma of Bread post]
- The Hen Parties – 1998. White Clover Dairy Shareholder Meetings. [3 Mar 2013, The Aroma of Bread post]
- The Tree Must Come Down – 2013. Six tornadoes rip through the Fox Valley. [18 August 2018, The Aroma of Bread post]
- A Farmhouse? Really? – 2017.